How We Work With You
Our experienced team
Can help you
We work with you, to be clear, on what you want to do next.
– We work with you if you haven’t yet broken up we work out a plan, how to handle the break-up day, what to say, when and how.
– We guide you through your decisions step-by-step.
– We manage every aspect of a separation matter.
– We help you gather all the necessary financial information.
– We organise your solicitors appointment.
– We have the best solicitors as part of our network who will not escalate your matter.
– We are present with you at the solicitor appointment.
– We offer strategies, ideas and solutions to your problems.
– We are your support system.
– We take away the worry and offer support and action plans – with selling the home or refinance, valuations real estate/cars/boats/jewellery and so on, forensic accountants, financial advisors, the list is endless.
– We handle all communications with your ex-partner.
– We handle all communicate with your ex-partners lawyer if they have not engage out service.
Get on with your life, put your separation and divorce behind you.
Get in contact with us to learn more on how we can help you.
We work with
Married, de facto + same sex couples
- The break-up strategy.
- The separation process.
- Private parenting plan.
- Online divorce application.
- Marking the decision to stay or leave.
- Overcoming the fear of leaving.
- Civil communications with ex-partner.
- Working with allied professionals on your matter.
- Working with collaborative solicitors for your best interest.
- A better way to separate.
Managing the process, we guide you every step of the way.
We discuss what is happening right now and how to best handle your situation. Support you emotionally to move positively through the process and overcome overwhelm.
Provide an unbiased perspective and brainstorm alternative solutions and strategies.
Co-operative liaison with the legal fraternity
Whilst we prefer to work with our own handpicked independent legal firms who will not escalate your matter. Who work collaboratively with each other and our clients to achieve out of court settlements in a swift and timely manner. Who offer set fee and reduced rates for our mutual clients. We will liaise and work collaboratively with a lawyer of your choice if you so wish.
Act4Tomorrow’s thoughts on children matters is ‘children first’. Keeping things simple and flexible will help everyone down the track. We like to have an interim structure in place almost immediately so that everyone can get back into routine. In our experience an interim plan for the first month or two will help to reduce the initial conflict whilst you and your ex-partner work on a more, longer-term solution.