Download your Free Ebook
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
It is time to make that decision and have the life you should be living. Happy and surrounded by people who make you smile and believe in you.
We only have one life, it is not a dress rehearsal… even one day lost in sadness, confusion, misery can never be regained… so don’t waste a second let alone years in that space.
What is your biggest dilemma the deciding to leave or the decision to stay? I have found over the years that most people have a variety of reasons or often excuses why they cannot make the clear decision to end a relationship – the biggest one is usually fear of making a mistake. What if I decide to leave but should have stayed? What happens if I don’t find another relationship? What do I do next, what are literally the next steps? And in the end the problem seems so big they just put it off convincing themselves that it isn’t that bad!
A friend of mine, her 85 year old mothers last words were “well that was a waste of time”. How does that make you feel? Do you want those to be your last words? I know I certainly don’t. This lovely lady was married at the age of 18 and stayed in an unhappy relationship for the sake of others all her life.
- What is stopping you making a clear decision to leave?
- What are your friends telling you to do?
- Are your friends getting tired of listening to your story again and again?
- How would you rate your relationship on a scale of 1-10?
- Would you like a step by step questionnaire to help you make up your mind?
- Would you like to know what the steps are once the decision is made?
- How long have you been in this dilemma days, weeks, months, years?
Are you sick and tired of the endless circles your mind is going to find your endless questions? Are you feeling so low, sad and tired that you can no longer even be bothered make plans for your future?