LAW Legal Practice is a boutique firm dedicated to finding the resolution that is best for their client and their family and is devoted to ensuring that communications are respectful, responsive and in their client’s best interest.
Louise Ward, Director at LAW Legal Practice, provides sound, practical legal advice in a full range of family law services including dispute resolution, divorce, property settlement, spousal maintenance and parenting matters.
Louise has 14 years of experience and works alongside Act 4 Tomorrow. Her open-mindedness and attention to detail has excelled our clients’ expectations, truly encompassing Act4Tomorrow’s approach to separations and divorces.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Supreme Court of Queensland (2005)
- High Court of Australia (2007)
Griffith’s Parry Lawyers & Notary
Tracy’s background as a Senior Associate in family law at Griffith’s Parry Lawyers & Notary has seen her become an integral part of the Act4Tomorrow vision.
Practicing since 2000, Tracy has extensive experience in all areas of family law i.e. separation and divorce, property settlements, Pre-Nuptial Agreements ,de facto, children’s, domestic violence, child support and spousal maintenance matters.
With the support from her firm at Griffiths Parry, Tracy’s passionate approach for people has seen her become one of our most trusted solicitors who always ensures the clients’ best interests are at heart.
- BBus, LLB (Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane)
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia since 2006
- Collaborative Law Practitioner (as per the IACP and QACP requirements) – October 2017.
- Admitted to Practice in 2000
Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors & Accountants
Rob, the Senior Solicitor and Associate Director at Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors & Accountants, believes that effective negotiation and realistic advice from the outset are the keys to achieving satisfying results for his clients. His expertise as a family law practitioner enables him to advise on a broad range of family and de-facto. including property settlements, parenting, separation, divorce, consent orders and binding financial agreement matters.
Rob’s practical approach fits perfectly with Act4Tomorrow’s ethos of moving out of separation as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Sheffield UK) 1994
- Legal Practice Diploma (University of Sheffield UK) 1998
- Legal Diploma (Queensland University of Technology) 2007
- England and Wales 1999
- Queensland 2008
- High Court of Australia 2008
Membership & Volunteer Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Honorary Solicitor Queensland Road Trauma Services
- Honorary Solicitor The Country Women’s Association – Caloundra Beach
- Volunteer Solicitor Salvation Army Qld
- Sunshine Coast Super Oldies Soccer Association